Save-the-date! The 9th Ablation Workshop will be held August 30-31, 2017 at Montana State University in beautiful Bozeman, Montana, not far from Yellowstone National Park! The local organizer will be Prof. Tim Minton (Montana State University), and the co-organizer will be Prof. Alexandre Martin (University of Kentucky). E-mail updates in the coming months will provide reminders about abstract submission, registration, and accommodations. As always, you should also keep an eye on the website (http://ablation2017.engineering.uky.edu) for detailed information. Note that the main two-day meeting will NOT be ITAR restricted, but we plan on having an additional morning session on September 1st for ITAR presentations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of us.
The final version of the agenda is now online:
The date for the block rate at the hotel has been extended to February 10th. If you are having problems with your reservation, please contact Chaz Brugh: (859) 231-9000
- Please submit your abstract to the website: http://ablation2012.engineering.uky.edu/submit/
- We are looking for one-page abstracts, title, authors, affiliation and highlights of your work. Indicate if you prefer oral or poster presentation.
- If we can do anything to support your travel to the workshop (mostly non-financial related) please let us know.
- UPDATED AGENDA (see below): Since we modified a couple of sessions topic based on demand the abstract submission deadline has been extended to February 3rd.
- Please let us know if you would like to participate, have an idea and do not necessarily see where it would fit in the current agenda.
- The deadline for the reduced rate for the hotel is January 28th (http://ablation2012.engineering.uky.edu/hotel/)
Welcome to the
5th Ablation Workshop
Feb. 28 – March 1, 2012
Hilton Lexington / Downtown Hotel
Please bookmark this page or subscribe to the rss feed. New information will be posted here as it becomes available.